What should I do too improve the visitors experience

Bunny

Bunny
I have no idea what you are talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head

Thursday 7 January 2010

All Clear

The night from Hell ended @ 10:30 am, 2 hours before the emergency dentist appointment.
With all the crazy weather I had to go private again because the NHS Dentist is over 12 miles away.
I went thru 14 litres of water cooling my mouth, though towards the end the water was failing to take away the pain I just couldn't get it cold enough.
I have a mild tolerance to pain and in no way a wimp, but if I had to live with that for much longer, after pulling the offending teeth out. I would have seriously considered topping myself.
It was like being stabbed with a blunt poker which rapidly gained in heat. My muscles locked up and I started violently twitching.
Compared to the night; when the dentist pinged the nerve it was like a breath of fresh air, painful but almost cute in its lack of malevolence.
Try to get an appointment at the doctors tomorrow for a retrospective sick note.


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever tried to smoke with a mouthfull of water?
    It's a neat trick that I nearly mastered. only semi drowned 3 times :)

    ReplyDelete