What should I do too improve the visitors experience

Bunny

Bunny
I have no idea what you are talking about so here's a bunny with a pancake on it's head

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Agony

Had to go to a private dentist today to numb me up but after that wore off I find myself in the same boat as the last couple of days.....
Tiger Balm on my jaw line, oil of cloves on my gums Ibuprofen & paracetamol to the max.
All of the above have no noticeable effect.
The only solution to the pain is keeping my mouth full of cold water. which is quite tricky and would be so funny looking at it as a third party. Especially when I doze off and begin to drown.
I shall try to describe the pain; For the gents here imagine your balls being slowly crushed until you can take no more. And that is when I take my water I do not wish to explore how severe it can go.
But suffice to say when the water in my mouth approaches body temperature the pain arrives swiftly after it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment